Saturday 17 May 2014

News by:  Hamad Ali 17th May 2014
Google IO schedule

Google has released the schedule for the event of Google I/O 2k14 showing exactly what will happen in 2k14 Google I/O, and what we should expect from this Google I/O.

     It is The 2 days schedule for Google's I/O developer conference. You can now check out all the sessions that are going on this year, including those that will be streamed live via video.
      The "What's New in Android" session confirms what we're all expecting a new version of Android to be unveiled at the conference, something Google did not do at last year's I/O. So it's good for those, who really wants to see the new Android Version in this year's Google I/O.

What's New in Android

There are also sessions for Go Global with Play Store, Android Wear, a new Android Camera API, the ART runtime, several for Chromecast, the annual Android Fireside Chat, and a whole lot more.

I am pretty ecxited about this year's Google I/O. Are you excited too? do let me know, and see the complete details of Google I/O schedule on the official Google site linked below.

news source: Google